Past Life Regression
Improve the quality of your life with past life regression hypnosis
Hypnotherapy for Past Life Regression
Have you always felt like there was something inside that’s been holding you back from making your dream life a reality?
Perhaps you have an old pattern of negative behavior you’re not presently aware of but is still embedded in your subconscious?
Do you want to uncover your hidden past lives? Would you like to explore your past and access memories buried deep down in your subconscious mind, still causing you pain and suffering?
Today, a very big part of human population believes in reincarnation and past lives.
Some people know that they have lived before. Some believe that they have had multiple lives, stretching far back into history.
They believe that each of us have lived many lifetimes – lifetimes that may cause us to hold onto traumatic or painful memories.
These memories can carry over into our current lives causing pain and traumas.
With my help, you will find:
- A brief introduction explaining the power of hypnosis to drive the subconscious mind into a more profound and enlightened state of being, and the power this can have on the conscious mind and body.
- How to discover information about your past lives
- How to know and understand your past selves
- How to access hidden memories
- Guided Past-Life Regression Hypnosis: step-by-step session to remember your past lives
- Guided Past-Life Regression Deep Sleep Hypnosis: the golden method to go in a dream-like state and to connect with your past selves
- How to instantly relieve stress, calm energy, increase your inner peace, and practice mindfulness
- Tips and tricks about hypnosis
You can help yourself improve the quality of your life with past life regression hypnosis form now, even if you are a beginner.
How Hypnosis Works
When hypnosis is performed by a certified professional, it will place you in a trance state that leaves you highly “suggestive”. This then allows the hypnotherapist to treat the anxiety condition that was revealed in your pre-treatment evaluations.